Tutorials & Resources
Creating a contact Sheet:
Steps for Image editing Workflow in Photoshop CS6:
Image-editing-workflow-follow these steps before turning in “Final” or “Best” images
If you don’t remember these steps we did in class, check out the videos tutorials below for a refresher…
- Slow shutter speed/ low ISO/ manual focus before shooting/ tripod
- Covert jpegs to pixelstick ready images here: pixelstick image converter
- Save images to SD card (not in a folder)
https://vimeo.com/108374680 -Mr. Fulton practices levitating
Custom Lighting Effects and Textures
Learn to use use images with texture to complement your image. Add lighting effects, and blending modes to help make your image unique and dramatic.
Below is a link to a Photoshop tutorial that will take you through the steps of creating a vintage black and white pinhole camera effect without having to do the traditional developing method. Follow the steps and post your finished product to your site.
1. Open one of your images in Photoshop that you would like to apply this effect.
2. Watch the tutorial and follow along as you make changes to your own image. Pause and rewind as needed to be sure you get all of the steps.
3. Post your final product as “CS6 Pinhole Effect”
If you are looking to resize a bunch of images to the same size at the same time…
Steel Wool- Slo Mo Guys
**Be very careful and make sure you are wearing protective gear, and be aware of your surroundings…Don’t catch stuff on fire!!!!**